The Fifth Element

 The fifth element was not my cup of tea. The outfits and the scenes definitely had priority above anything else. That probably made a lot of people like it, but I couldn't overlook the very simple editing and plot. I understand that this movie was iconic for a lot of creatives, but this is not one I would have watched on my own or will watch again. I have always dressed very simply so that is probably why, but I wasn't very impressed with the fashion in the film. I wore uniform for school my whole life before college, and I played volleyball so I wore a uniform outside of school as well. This is probably why I prefer simple, reliable outfits over trendy, outgoing ones. The outfits in The Fifth Element were definitely not anything I would wear, but I also feel like they heavily relied on being skimpy, especially Leeloo's. I just am not that impressed by cutting up clothes and layering them on top of each other.










Comments

Popular Posts